Wednesday, April 2, 2008

APRIL FOOL GAGS

Hi all

How was your April fool's day? I had lots of laughs coz i really fooled people.

I started with my hubby. He had been away on a job and to return April 1st. He called me around 8.30 am that he was almost in town. As i picked the phone, i feigned pain and he immediately perceived there was something wrong. I told him i had fallen down the stairs and sprained my ankle that a church member had to take me to the clinic where i got a cast on. He was so upset and was just fretting. I told him i couldn't reach him when it happened. It was so hilarious to hear him so frantic. Anyway i finally gave up and called him April fool. He didn't laugh but i had a good one.

I later called my brother in-law in Texas. He is my buddy and i always confide in him. Anyway i told him i had something to tell him that i hadn't even told my hubby. He immediately screamed and asked if i was pregnant again. I said yes almost in tears coz i have 3 kids under four and i am not ready for another one. He went on to admonish me on the blessing of kids. He went on and on until i had to stop him. He was so upset that i got him but we had a good laugh.

I called my mum in naija and told her the same pregnancy story. She shouted and called me a rabbit(as in over fertile). She was in awe coz i have a 7 month old baby and i am on the injection. She was just ranting on about how hard it will be, who will help me, etc. When i told her the truth she was so happy coz she knows how hard it has been for me and she also knows my Dad would have flipped. We had a really good laugh.

I really had fun fooling my loved ones. Share yours with me coz i always love a good gag.

Cheers

No comments: