Saturday, March 29, 2008

POST NURSING BOOBS

Hi all,

Thanks for your concerns about my son. He is very OK; we thank God.

I had my 3 kids in less than 4 years and i have literally been breasting for 4 years. I got pregnant with my second when my first was just 5 months old so i had to continue breast feeding which i did till i had the baby. Same happened when i was pregnant with my third i breast fed my daughter all through.

If my boobs could become animated for a minute i am sure it has a lot to say. Like "when will i rest and do u know what i will look like after all these?" I have wondered about that myself. I once considered my boobs my best asset until i started nursing. Yes it is much fuller when u are nursing but i remember i stopped my daughter for about 2 weeks and i will never forget what was left of it. It was so flat and it had lost all its elasticity. I almost cried coz my hubby and i are still young and very much sexually active. For almost 4 years, my hubby hasn't even gone there coz he feels it is for the kids. I am so sorry for him coz he'll really be disappointed when i stop breastfeeding.

I know its not my fault. I will do it all over again if i have to but i really don't want to lose the one thing that once made me feel so good about myself. I have armed myself with padded bras but that is just ostentatious coz i know what i see without them. My hubby is very sweet and says it doesn't matter but as a woman, i know men are moved by what they see. I even have friends who won't be intimate with their hubbies without the lights off or their bras on.

I guess we are both making sacrifices for having kids. I my body and him...

Cheers

No comments: