Tuesday, March 11, 2008

O HAPPY DAY

Hi all,


How was your weekend? Mine was long coz i was waiting for my hubby to come home. He had been away from home for ten days but it felt like forever. I really missed him and had a renewed recognition for his help around the house.

Anyway he finally came on Sunday night-close to midnight. I was so elated to have him home. I was like

It felt like we were apart for years and we were both so ecstatic to see each other . He was tired from all the travelling but i made sure he was pampered. I gave him a nice meal and he immediately felt invigorated(we needed that vigor).

Anyway after all the good stuff, we went to bed or should i say he went to bed. I couldn't sleep coz my darling hubby was snoring thunderously. I tossed and turned forever. I was so restless. I was like

The euphoria of having him home almost faded away at that point but i quickly realised it was a sacrifice worth making for a wonderful man.

Have a good week.

Cheers

No comments: