Monday, January 28, 2008

WORDS I HATE

Hi all,

It's been a very hectic morning for me as usual. Plus it's so cold and windy i can't even go to the mall to window shop. My son had to miss school too because of the weather so i am home alone with all my kids. By the way my hubby has been out on a job for 4 days. He works in the oil and gas industry. It sucks to be all alone but the bucks is good so i can't complain too much. I can't wait for him to come home.

Now let me tell you about 2 words i hate so much . My daughter is turning 2 on Tuesday (hey) and is in the "terrible 2s phase" (not that they ever grow out of it) and my oldest son is 3 and well in the "more terrible 3s phase. They fight over every single thing including space and my attention . What irks me the most is that these fights start with the word "Mine". OMG! I hate this word so much my stomach churns each time i hear it. Mine!!! Mine!!Mine! all the time. Can't they just say something else like " lets take turns, lets not fight so mummy can have some peace". I wish!

As soon as they get up in the morning the first thing they do is to grab my leg and scream Mine; as in mum is Mine. This goes on and on the whole day and i can bet they say "Mine" like a zillion times.

The other word is "No". I take the blame for this one because as a mum the one name we call our kids is No. As in No don't touch that, No don't do that, No don't go there, etc. So my kids got that word from me. All i hear is "No Patrice its mine", "No sean, No!!! No!! No!. I wish the word No can be used in this context... No Patrice don't scream so mum can sleep or No Sean don't turn on the dishwasher it will upset mum. I wish.

Anyway my kids are adorable so i forgive them for screaming those words all the time but i just wish they won't!

Cheers.

No comments: