Sunday, January 27, 2008

25 POUNDS TO GO

Hi all,
This weight issue is becoming unbearable for me. I had 3 kids in like three years and of course that came with a huge price of about 45 pounds of weight. Okay i have managed to lose 20 pounds and everyone says i look good for a mum of three but i know what i look like when all the trendy cloths are off. Thank God for maternity style clothes that are in now. They just make everything disappear.


Anyway i go to the gym, try to eat right (very hard especially when you are home all day) but i am still struggling with losing the remaining 25 pounds. I surfed the net for real stories to motivate me and found this website that showcases real people that struggled with weight and finally lost it. Check it out. http://www.shapefit.com/success-stories.html
Cheers.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have tried loosing weight all my life infact I cant remember when I was not on a diet..... right now i have cut my calories to STRICTLY 1200-1500 (the only problem is I cant just quantify some naija food so i just try and avoid them or keep them minimal) and I hope to stick by it... mum your blog is interesting and the shapefit website is great the stories are really inspring and cant wait to post mine. I need to loose 25 pounds for real so we can team up, i have also decided on food journal or something just that I intend to ski/walk instead of gym. so pls dont send me cake tomorrow and pls put up how it went....