Saturday, January 26, 2008

A GOOD START INDEED

Hi all,

So i had a good night sleep. My baby boy Misan only woke up once at night. I got up at 7.30am feeling refreshed and hoping for a restful and peaceful day ahead. Suddenly i heard my first son Omasan screaming he had to use the bathroom. I was like oh no here we go again. Anyway i ran to his room and was greeted with the most pungent smell ever! He had pooped already!

There and and then i knew my day of hard labour had began. I then saw my daughter Igie literally shaking and i ran to her and saw she was all soaked up. Oh dear! Apparently her diaper was not well fixed. So much for a restful day. I had to clean everyone up and do the laundry immediately.

I really miss those days i could sleep in. I miss them more because i didn't cherish them well enough. If i had known what was ahead i would've relished every moment of quality sleep i had before having kid. Well this is my day so far. I hope it gets better

Cheers.

No comments: